All About My Hobbies~

All About My Hobbies~
Welcome To My Humble Cooking Blog. Nothing special about my blog, I'm Not a Professional...But I Really Enjoy Myself Doing It. "Mommy's Ryan Kitchen " is all about cooking & Baking. Just to share some tested & validated recipes from people who loves cooking. All Photos & Recipes is Belong to Blog Mommy Ryan's Kitchen. Strictly Copy Paste & Download all Items in This Blog Is NOT ALLOWED. Thank You!.

Sunday 18 November 2012

White coffee with Blended Oreo~

Special white coffee with Blended oreo made by my Boyfriend...hehehe^^
Jom cuba!..
 2 packet 3in1 white coffee Gula secukupnya...
ice cube secukupnya..
 biskut oreo 5keping (Diblend)
sedikit whipping cream & hirisan strawberry utk hiasan ..

 senang je...bancuh kopi mcm biasa...pastu blendkan biskut oreo dgn sedikit air kopi tadi...kemudian campurkan dalam satu cawan..masukkan ice cube & letakkan wipping cream & starwberry...dah siap!...sedapp!

No comments:

Post a Comment